Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The SOUVENIR® brand is back and it's Kevin's choice!

KEVIN'S CHOICE

Souvenir_Story .jpg
The SOUVENIR® brand pen brand has been revived as of October 1st with an initial collection of 14 new pens, plus additional designs launching in early 2019. This distinctive collection was designed in-house and includes exclusive writing instruments with unique features and elevated ink technology.
I received and used a sample of the SOUVENIR® "Story Pen" and it immediately became my "go-to" pen. I was impressed with the way it wrote as well as it's styling and last but not least it's price point. I bought them for ourselves as a promotion vehicle for Advantages. (I guess you can say we like it!) Ask me for some samples and you'll be on my bus too!
This isn't a pen that will re-write (pardon the pun!) the writing instrument industry. It's simply a pen brand that's solid and worthy of your logo brand.

SOUVENIR®

 The Souvenir® brand tells modern stories with a fresh and imaginative twist. Designed to fit your unique style, Souvenir® writing instruments are the perfect choice to record special moments, memories, and ideas. Use the power of Souvenir® quality to effortlessly showcase your distinctive brand. 
It¹s your personality on paper, it¹s your story!

Click Here & See them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment